Buying cryptocurrencies on OKEx is easy. Use the Buy/Sell option to get crypto for any local currency such as USD, EUR, or CNY. Here’s a quick guide on how to buy crypto:
1. Log in to your OKEx account and click on Buy/Sell.
2. You’ll see the Quick Trade tab with the interactive Buy widget. First, choose the currency you want to pay in and the currency you want to purchase from the drop-down lists. The first list includes available local currencies while the second one is for tokens and coins.
3. Enter the amount you want to pay in the first field. Alternatively, you can enter the amount you want to receive in the second field. After filling any field, you’ll see another one getting updated automatically.
4. Choose the payment method you want to use for this order. Note that the available methods may differ depending on the chosen currency pair.
5. Click on Buy to proceed to the selection of offers from different providers.
6. You will see the Quick Trade screen. Here, you can change the selected currencies, the amount, and the payment method. Once you’re done, review the offers from payment services. You can compare average arrival times, reference prices, and approximate amounts of crypto you’ll receive. The best offer is the one with the lowest price.
7. If you want to get more information about the provider or payments, click on the info icon near the provider’s name.
8. After you’ve selected the provider, click on Buy in the corresponding line.
9. You’ll receive a notification about leaving OKEx and switching to the provider’s site. To proceed, you should select the information box and click on Pay.
10. You’ll be redirected to the provider’s site where you can complete the purchase. After processing, you’re all set to receive crypto into your funding account.
Finally, don’t forget that you can check all the completed transactions in the Report Center. Fiat to crypto orders from the Buy/Sell feature are available in the Funding Accounts tab.